# Unable to unlock
When you first open RubberHose 2 you will see a cryptic message regarding your immortal soul and the honesty related to use of the script. Add a checkbox and the button should change to CONTINUE BRAVE WARRIOR. Click that and start using RubberHose.
It's nonsense, but it's the kind of nonsense we like around here.
# Using Dropbox on macOS?
If you find yourself stuck at this screen, it might have to do with a glitch between Adobe apps and Dropbox Backup feature on macOS.
# Settings wont open
Some systems have trouble opening the settings panel. This is a known issue but we are unable to replicate it in order to fix it; but there is workaround.
# Open preferences
- Open the Ae preferences > General
- Click to open the preference file on disk
- Open Adobe After Effects [version] Prefs.txt in a text editor
- Search for the Settings_RubberHose 2 group
- Manually edit any of the preferences
- Or, select and delete the whole group to reset all RH preferences to the factory default
- Save and close the prefs file
- Restart Ae