# Getting started
Timelord is designed to simplify frame-based animation in Photoshop and Animate and majorly improve the export and render pipeline between apps.
- Download ZXP Installer from aescripts + aeplugins
- Drag Timelord.zxp into ZXP Installer
- Close and re-open After Effects, Photoshop, and Animate
- Navigate to the top Window menu, Extensions > Timelord
If you follow all the Ae instructions and Timelord still isn't showing up in the AE Window>Extensions menu, do a manual install. You didn't do anything wrong, it just happens sometimes wth extensions.
- Change the extension of the Timelord.zxp file to .zip. It might give you a dialog warning about changing the file type but ignore it.
- Unzip this file to get a folder called Timelord
- Navigate to the Adobe extensions folder:
- Copy this Timelord folder to the /extensions/ folder
- Restart Ae and look in the top Window menu for Extensions > Timelord
# License agreement
Please read this End User License Agreement (“EULA”) before you download and use Timelord.
By purchasing a License Key and/or downloading and using Timelord, You agree, without reservation to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If You do not agree with the terms of this EULA, please do not purchase a License Key and/or download and use Timelord.View EULA