# Getting started
Anubis exports and compresses MP4s from Adobe apps with zero concern for bitrates –or ever opening Media Encoder.
- Download ZXP/UXP Installer from aescripts + aeplugins
- Drag Anubis.zxp into ZXP Installer
- Close and re-open After Effects, Photoshop, Animate, and Premiere
- Navigate to the top Window menu, Extensions > Anubis
If you follow all the Ae instructions and Anubis still isn't showing up in the AE Window>Extensions menu, do a manual install. You didn't do anything wrong, it just happens sometimes with extensions.
- Change the extension of the Anubis.zxp file to .zip. It might give you a dialog warning about changing the file type but ignore it.
- Unzip this file to get a folder called Anubis
- Navigate to the Adobe extensions folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\
- Open the
/Library/folder by switching to Finder and opening the top Go menu. Hold the Option key and Library will appear.
- Copy this
Anubisfolder to the /extensions/ folder
- Note: If you don't see these folders, go ahead and create them
- Restart Ae and look in the top Window menu for Extensions > Anubis
# License agreement
Please read this End User License Agreement (“EULA”) before you download and use Anubis.
By purchasing a License Key and/or downloading and using Anubis, You agree, without reservation to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If You do not agree with the terms of this EULA, please do not purchase a License Key and/or download and use Anubis.View EULA