# Open source
# Build configuration
FFmpeg was compiled based on these guides using the following configuration.
./configure --prefix=/usr/local --enable-gpl --enable-libass \ --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis \ --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libopus --enable-libxvid \ --samples=fate-suite/
The binary is called from the command line with the arguments:
ffmpeg -y -i FILEINPATH -c:v libx264 -profile:v high -pix_fmt yuv420p -preset veryfast -crf 22 -vf "scale=WIDTH:-1, crop=trunc(iw/2)*2:trunc(ih/2)*2" FILEOUTPATH
# Binary path
The FFmpeg binary bundled with the extension, but may be accessed and replaced by doing a manual installation. From the installation path, FFmpeg may be found at:
# Debug flag
Editing an unsigned Adobe extension requires enabling the debug flag.
- Mac: In the Terminal, type: defaults write com.adobe.CSXS.8 PlayerDebugMode 1
- Windows: Openregedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.8, then add a new entry PlayerDebugMode of type “string” with the value of “1”.
# Redistribution compliance
The FFmpeg source code is available online but in complicance with GNU GPL, a copy of such source code also can be obtained from us on physical media for a period of three years after our last shipment of this product by requesting such a copy from email@example.com and payment of $20.00 USD with the following shipping information:
- The source code you request by name
- Product Name/ID which contains subject open source software
- Your name
- Company, Division and Attention (if you are a company or any other entities)
- Address, Zip code, Country and Telephone number