# Getting started
- Download ZXP/UXP Installer from aescripts + aeplugins
- Drag Rubberhose3.zxp into ZXP Installer
- Close and re-open After Effects
- Navigate to the top Window menu, Extensions > Rubberhose 3
If you follow all the Ae instructions and Rubberhose 3 still isn't showing up in the AE Window>Extensions menu, do a manual install. You didn't do anything wrong, it just happens sometimes with extensions.
- Change the extension of the Rubberhose3.zxp file to .zip. It might give you a dialog warning about changing the file type but ignore it.
- Unzip this file to get a folder called Rubberhose3
- Navigate to the Adobe extensions folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\
- Open the
/Library/folder by switching to Finder and opening the top Go menu. Hold the Option key and Library will appear.
- Copy this
Rubberhose3folder to the /extensions/ folder
- Note: If you don't see these folders, go ahead and create them
- Restart Ae and look in the top Window menu for Extensions > Rubberhose 3
# License agreement
Please read this End User License Agreement (“EULA”) before you download and use Rubberhose3.
By purchasing a License Key and/or downloading and using Rubberhose3, You agree, without reservation to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If You do not agree with the terms of this EULA, please do not purchase a License Key and/or download and use Rubberhose3.View EULA